We were tired of trying to hide the wires and battery units from our structures! So we came up with the perfect base for displaying small, lighted structures!
Here is how easy it is to hide electrical wires and battery units using this base:
- The wires that exit structures may be fed through the hole(s) in the top of the base unit.
- The wires go into the drawer unit in the base, and connect to the battery located in the drawer.
- The drawer contains space for a battery and a place to mount the switch used with battery powered LED lighting!
The switch may be located in the back or the front of the base - your choice.
The heavyweight archival board is perfect for landscaping and making additional holes for wires (if needed).
Size: 5-3/4" x 7" x 1" (14.6cm x 17.8cm x 2.5cm)
- Laser cut, heavyweight archival board base
- Highly detailed, lattice trim around all 4 sides of the base
- Instructions for assembling the base and using LED lighting with the base
The battery and battery holder/switch unit are not included.
NOTE: In some cases, the wires from lights may not be long enough (depending upon the size of your structure and the placement of the wires). We recommend using a wired connector to extend the length of the wires from the house to the battery unit.