Christmas 2013: The Gingerbread Cafe
The first kit in the 1/4 scale Gingerbread Christmas Village series.
The quarter scale, dollhouse miniature Gingerbread Cafe Kit was inspired by Christmas markets in Central Europe. This is the first in the Gingerbread Village Series. A new kit will be released each year; old kits will be discontinued.
This is a no paint required kit! The 1:48 kit is laser cut from a heavy archival board. Includes pre-made holes for using with the Gingerbread Cafe - LED Lighting Kit and the fireplace in the Gingerbread Cafe - Interior Kit.
A bottle of "icing" is included. We've provided a white, laser cut template for you to glue onto your house. This makes it really easy to get a nice, smooth and professional looking finish for your icing. If you don't want to ice your cafe, the laser cut template looks great as is (check out the last photo)!
- Slide-out attic for easy access to the battery and switch unit
- peel and stick wallpaper and rugs (you'll love working with this stuff!)
- ceiling beams on the first and second floors
- interior door and window trim
- flower boxes
- "icing" in a bottle
- laser cut icing template (may be used as a substitiute for the icing if you aren't feeling the decorating vibe)
- instructions for assembly, finishing and wiring using the Gingerbread Cafe - LED Lighting Kit
Looks cute landscaped with bottle brush trees and other holiday items that you've been collecting!
To complete your Gingerbread Cafe, you may also wish to purchase:
Collect the Gingerbread Village series: