We've pulled out all of the stops to create this charming, quarter scale garden shed kit!
A Bushel and a Peck uses miniature "recycled" items – tin signs, old barn boards, re-purposed windows, and coffee cans – to create a quarter scale garden retreat for a farmer's wife! Supported by cement blocks, the shed has started to lean and the roof is sagging; the farmer patched leaks in the tar paper roof with tin signs; a ladder ascends to the loft; coffee and tobacco cans have been re-purposed as window boxes; the workbench is covered with an old tin sign; crates above the workbench serve as shelves; a tiny padlock and hasp hold the doors closed.
Size: approximately 2-3/4"w x 3-1/2"d x 5"t (7cm x 9cm x 13cm)
A Bushel and a Peck Kit includes:
- Built-in potting bench
- Crates and crate labels for the shelving
- Incredibly detailed, laser cut, archival board pieces
- Hinged doors
- "berm" for landscaping the ramp to the doorway
- "Cement" blocks for the foundation
- window trim and acetate
- flooring for both floors
- coffee and tobacco cans for the window boxes (plus extras)
- "tin" signs
- padlock and hasp for the doors
- seed corn advertising sign
- rooster weathervane
- instructions for assembling, lighting, and weathering the structure
We've put together an LED lighting kit that includes all of the supplies needed to light your Bushel and a Peck with battery powered LEDs. A base unit (which contains a drawer and a built-in switch for the LEDs) is also available, and is perfect for adding a garden landscape!